Men As Fathers
Discovering the changing role of fathers and how you can become the father of ‘today’.
- You first learnt about fathering from your father;
- What do children want most from their dads;
- What things to do and look for that will make fathering more fulfilling;
- And it doesn’t have to be complicated!
WHAT WE DELVE IN TO DISCOVER
- Who is our father and what does he stand for in the 21st Century?
- What is your greatest strength as a father?
- What does your family need most from you?
- What have been some of your recent challenges as fathers?
- Great! We are pregnant. What are your fears about becoming a dad?
- The changing relationship between father and son, and putting the father-son relationship in perspective as the years progress.
- Deepening the father-child relationship through affection and how to learn that where it went missing in your own childhood.