For Men Only – Guidance, Mentoring & Counselling
Women have definitely evolved into our co-equals while at the same time, the things that gave men their identities is rapidly changing, and changing who we need to be in this world.
What’s Going On?
- Workplace dynamics have changed dramatically.
- Marriage or partner relationships are divorcing at the rate of 53%, and only lasting between 2-7 years.
- Men’s online support services are in overdrive
- Of all deaths by suicide, the rate of men in 2009 was around 77% and climbing
- Domestic violence attributed to men is around 52%, but violence attributed by women is not far behind at 48%
As Men, How Are We Responding?
Some of us are in despair, others are bewildered, some of us have put our heads in the sand, and some have no idea what’s about to hit them. Some are embracing and redefining what it means to be a modern man…
Men, something is not right here…
We have to make some changes, but most of us are not sure where to start. You are not alone is this, and the reality is that you need the help of other men. So let’s get together and have a go!
This is about you, your workplace, your sons, your family and you and your community. Make a difference today, and learn about making change for a stronger you.
Have Something to Contribute or Just Want to Listen to What Others Have to Say?
Then you’ve got nothing to lose by coming along to one our our Men’s Space groups for a couple of hours to listen and share in a safe forum designed for men to talk about men’s stuff. Any queries, email Andrew today by clicking here.
Learn More About Being an Authentic Man
- Discover what you entire make-up is and what sets you apart from others;
- What are the useful things as well as the not so useful things you have been carrying about with through your life;
- Discover your true personality;
- How to be your ‘ideal man’;
- How to excel more in your life and find greater fulfillment as a male;
- How to manage life obstacle and challenges;
- Become aware of what can hold you back from achieving your hopes and desires.
Other Areas we typically work with:
- Your personal health and well being
- Men as Fathers
- What it means to be an ‘Empowered Man’
- About addictions
- About anger (and how it can be good too)!
- About depression
- About you work, business or career choices
How You Can Get Involved
- Men’s Talking Circles
- 1 on 1 Coaching and Counselling
- Workshops & Special Events
Men’s Talking Circles
Men have traditionally taken on their worries, concerns, burdens and challenges in isolation and attempt to keep to themselves.
Men have believed that by doing this it means strength and bravado – but this is a myth and a lie that we have swallowed for too long!
We currently offer two mens meetups in Lilydale and Surrey Hills. Click here for locations.