"Cheshire Puss, would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?" said Alice.
"That depends a great deal on where you want to to get to," said the Cat.
"I don't much care where…" said Alice.
"Then it doesn't matter which way you go," said the Cat.
"…so long as I get SOMEWHERE," said Alice, as an explanation.
"Oh, you're sure to do that," said the Cat, "if you only walk long enough."
Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, Lewis Carroll.
WHERE IS YOUR BUSINESS GOING ALICE?
To succeed in business, we must have a vision for success and a formula for how to get there. Dr Rosemary McCallum PhD has been mentoring people from all walks of life and all kinds of businesses for over 20 years, helping them and their staff to break through limitations and bring their dreams and ambitions to life with effective, proven techniques.
Rosemary has now created the VIAS programme to help businesses to achieve maximum success, with a unique formula for identifying and creating a shared vision, and aligning that vision with intention and defined actions for powerful results.
Rosemary's work with both large companies and SMEs and within the corporate sector has time and again yielded long term benefit not only for the business and its bottom line, but also for its people, who have enjoyed improved wellbeing, teamwork and company culture.
Rosemary's philosophy is simple, that every individual in every business possesses a powerful, inherent potential to achieve whatever they desire, both in their private life and in business, with mutually beneficial results.
Sick of the business ups & downs – GET THE VIAS SOLUTION
- motivate your employees to be more productive, excited about coming to work and cut absenteeism?
- build strong collaboration within your workplace
- attract more customers, repeat sales and referrals
Humans are subconsciously driven to meet their individual needs; it is the “WHY” in everything they do. The future belongs to the visionary who understands how to meet that “why” by creating, implementing and sustaining an inspiring vision.
Our greatest resource is the ability to have a clear and concise vision followed by the ability to be able to impart that vision to our colleagues, employees and customers.
The Success formula
Vision +Intention + Action = Solution!
“People are more inclined to be drawn in if their leader has a compelling vision. Great leaders help people get in touch with their own aspirations and then will help them forge those aspirations into a personal vision.” John P. Kotter
- What's the big deal about having a vision?
- Why writing a Vision statement is NOT enough
- Clarifying what your vision REALLY is – you may be surprised!
- The science behind creating a vision
- The road to hell is paved with good intentions – get yours working
- Leap-frogging procrastination
- Why an intention must be written
- Being congruent with our intention
- Stop theorising – how to make it happen
- The greatest mistakes people make
- The smartest way to eat an elephant
- The law of compound interest
- What does that actually look like?
BENEFITS to you and your business
- Clarity about where you and the business is heading
- Confidence in the steps required to take it to the next level
- A vision that is properly activated which will not only empower your business. but when clearly imparted to your team generates creative ideas
- A powerful WHY that provides enthusiasm and passion to sustain drive even in tough times
- Less stress in the workplace environment translate into more productivity and less absenteeism
- Total ATTITUDE check-up and if need be surgery to cut away those limiting beliefs that stop you breaking through the profit ceiling
Take immediate ACTION now and connect with us. Your success is just a decision away
Other Programmes For Your Business
A healthy workforce = healthy productivity = healthy profits!
- Does your business suffer from absenteeism, resignations or workplace accidents?
- Is there a culture of bullying or aggression?
- Are you concerned about substance abuse amongst any of your employees?
- Is your business hampered by sloppy work, production delays, or avoidable mistakes?
- Do you or your staff suffer from stress symptoms?
- Could you recognise the symptoms of stress in yourself or others?
BRING YOUR STAFF ON BOARD BY ADDRESSING STRESS
Any, or a combination of the above can result from staff burnout, the toxic by-product of today’s “doing” culture and stress both at home and in the workplace. Stress is a fact of life, but we can choose how we respond to it and manage it. For your employees, unmanaged stress can be an illness with serious consequences. For your business, it can mean lost profits.
Never before has the old adage “all work and no play make Jack a dull boy” been more applicable in the workplace. The continual process of “doing” is a destructive cycle in which people are like a hamster on a wheel, becoming less and less productive, before eventually falling off.
DE-STRESS OR BURN
Today we spend longer at work and less time at home with our families. Office time bleeds into family time as we bring work home in the evenings and at weekends, after working a long and relentless day. This creates friction at home, which in turn impacts on the ability to concentrate and perform at work – and so we work longer and harder, in a vicious circle of corrosion whose ripple effects are poor work-life balance, loss of passion, illness, absenteeism, burn out, and depression.
Treat your people as a “human resource” and they will be just that – finite and limited. But when an employer puts its people’s wellbeing first, you will tap into an abundance of potential and a strong community of co-operation, motivation, pride and ownership will invariably result.
Contact us now and ask us how Abundant Life Solutions can tailor a programme to alleviate stress, empower you and your staff and ignite passion and purpose to achieve job satisfaction.